[ejabberd] mod_irc

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Sat Dec 27 11:17:27 MSK 2003

Hello,

I am using Ejabberd as my main Jabber server. I wanted to try the
mod_irc extension, but did not find many informations available.

Do you have any tips to get started.
When using discovery, I get Join conference and iq:data node and then an
error node (Error when getting objects).

When I try to join (groupe erlang  - server irc.freenode.net)
I get an error on the Erlang console.

=ERROR REPORT==== 27-Dec-2003::10:40:26 ===
** State machine <0.3003.0> terminating
** Last event in was init
** When State == open_socket
**      Data  == {state,undefined,
                        undefined,
                        undefined,
                        "erlang-projects.org",
                        "irc.freenode.net",
                        undefined,
                        {[],[]},
                        "3538637489",
                        false,
                        #Ref<0.0.0.30679>}
** Reason for termination =
** {{case_clause,{'EXIT',badarg}},
    [{ejabberd_s2s_out,open_socket,2},
     {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},
     {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}

Do you have any idea of what I am doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance.

By the way, Nice work Aleksey ! Ejabberd is _really_ great !

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.erlang-projects.org/