[ejabberd] outgoing s2s connections broken?

Marshall Rose mrose+internet.jabber.ejabberd at dbc.mtview.ca.us
Tue Sep 2 22:59:06 MSD 2003

> OK, I add temporary hack to fix this (hack because "id" atrribute have
> constant value), try it.  Will commit good solution in few next days after
> some testing.

hmmm. it doesn't seem to help. attached is a capture file from ethereal
(in pcap format).

ejabberd establishes a whole bunch of connections, e.g., to

    corp.jabber.com
    jabber.com
    news.ru
    psg.com
    conference.psg.com
    whizzo.transys.com

but after a little while only the connections to

    corp.jabber.com
    jabber.com

remain... my guess is that ejabberd is working ok with these two.

is there anything else i can be doing to help debug this?

/mtr