[ejabberd] outgoing s2s connections broken?

Marshall Rose mrose+internet.jabber.ejabberd at dbc.mtview.ca.us
Wed Sep 3 10:46:45 MSD 2003

> I just check all these server, connecting to all of them from ejabberd
> is ok...  You probably see connections to these servers closed after
> some time, because ejabberd closes s2s connection after 10 minutes of
> inactivity.

pilot error on my part (ejabberd.cfg has the wrong portnumber for s2s, on
purpose, it looks like).

so, i'm up and running!

anyway, here are two files for you to include in an examples/ directory:

ejabberd-netbsd.sh is what i used to configure erlang on netbsd to work
with ejabberd.

ejabberd.cfg is the config file i'm using.

/mtr