[ejabberd] How to start without SSL?

Carter Carter at carterman.com
Fri Apr 9 22:37:59 MSD 2004

Alexey,

Thanks for the SSL tip... I removed the line and recompiled and now I
have a new error :(

The start up trace is a little confusing to me. Can you help me make
sense of it?

begin trace:

=SUPERVISOR REPORT==== 9-Apr-2004::14:28:12 ===
      Supervisor: {local,ejabberd_sup}
      Context:    start_error
      Reason:     {'EXIT',{undef,[{stringprep,start_link,[]},
                                  {supervisor,do_start_child,2},
                                  {supervisor,start_children,3},
                                  {supervisor,init_children,2},
                                  {gen_server,init_it,6},
                                  {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}}
      Offender:   [{pid,undefined},
                   {name,stringprep},
                   {mfa,{stringprep,start_link,[]}},
                   {restart_type,permanent},
                   {shutdown,brutal_kill},
                   {child_type,worker}]

=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Apr-2004::14:28:12 ===
E(<0.39.0>:gen_mod:42): {noproc,{gen_server,
                                     call,
                                     [ejabberd_iq_sup,

{start_child,[mod_register,process_iq]},
                                      infinity]}}

=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Apr-2004::14:28:12 ===
E(<0.39.0>:gen_mod:42): {noproc,{gen_server,
                                     call,
                                     [ejabberd_iq_sup,
                                      {start_child,[mod_roster,process_iq]},
                                      infinity]}}

=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Apr-2004::14:28:13 ===
E(<0.39.0>:gen_mod:42): {noproc,{gen_server,
                                     call,
                                     [ejabberd_iq_sup,

{start_child,[mod_privacy,process_iq]},
                                      infinity]}}