[ejabberd] Clients

Rob Sell lists at facnd.com
Sat Aug 7 19:45:29 MSD 2004

Now that I have a working install of ejabberd, I've started testing with
a few of our clients. One of our EE's both run SuSE and use kopete to
use jabber which works fine with ejabberd. All of our other users are on
Win XP, and most are using the crappy jabber.com client, version 1.1*
doesn't seem to like ejabberd. It registers a new user fine but then
can't sign on, I seem to remember having this problem when we tried
jabberd2 also. We are willing to change clients for everyone.

My question is what clients do you all recommend for a corporate
environment? What clients out there seem to play the best with ejabberd?
free is good, gpl is not a requirement but would be good also.

Rob