[ejabberd] Clients

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Sat Aug 7 21:51:00 MSD 2004

hello,

I am using tkabber and am very happy with it. It has more features than Kopete (i.e. Multi user chat). It work well with ejabberd has it is developed in parallel by almost the same team.

Just a question. What were your motivations for dropping jabberd ? It is interesting to know to help convince other people.

Cheers,
___
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.erlang-projects.org