[ejabberd] Clients

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 20:07:34 MSD 2004

Hi Rob

We're using Exodus on XP with no problems at all.

However, you do need to set the clients up properly for it to work.

Under Tools > Options, we're found you must set the following:

Subsciptions (for presence I believe) Auto-accept all

Presence, send client capaibilites and also track all presence changes.

Network No HTTP proxy (if this is internal)

Hope this is of some help to you.

Martyn