[ejabberd] Clients

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 14:38:24 MSD 2004

Rob

I'd be interested to find out more about the patch you have for adding
users - I found that the version of tkabber I'm using at the moment works
fine for adding, though what I'm trying to is find out is if I can restrict
people from creating accounts to the sysadmin only.

So far, no joy though.

As a point of interest, I'm running Ejabberd on Windows NT 4.

Martyn