[ejabberd] ejabberd on windows with AD ...

James Tait james.tait at morse.com
Fri Aug 13 15:36:12 MSD 2004

Hi Detlef,

I tried to do the same, but didn't have any luck.  I couldn't even get
standard openldap tools like ldapsearch to bind to the AD server.  In the
end, I used the external authentication patch and knocked together a small
application to do SMB authentication against the AD server instead.  I
posted it to the list fairly recently.

Hope this helps,

JT
--
James Tait
Developer, Morse Professional Services

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for
the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
have received it in error, you are hereby notified that the email and any
attachments must not be copied, stored or further disseminated or
distributed.  If you have received this email and its attachments in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system.
Internet communications are not secure and Morse makes no representation
and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the completeness and
accuracy of the information contained in this message.  Any information,
opinions or advice contained within the email or any attachments are not
necessarily those of the Morse Group.

Email communications sent and/or received by Morse staff are stored and
monitored.

Orders for hardware and software are accepted subject to Morse's Standard
Terms and Conditions of Sale.  Orders for services are accepted subject to
Morse's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Consultancy
Services.  Copies are available at http://www.morse.com and on request from
legal at morse.com or your account manager.