[ejabberd] Ejabberd on Windows NT and HTTPS listenging on 443

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 14:22:15 MSD 2004

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to use https with Exodus using http polling ?

I was wondering if it's posssible to setup another listener on 443.

I'm already using the ejabberd_http to listen on 5280, but wondered if it's possible to listen on 2 ports.

% Listened ports:
{listen,
[{5222, ejabberd_c2s, [{access, c2s}, {shaper, c2s_shaper}]},
{5223, ejabberd_c2s, [{access, c2s}, ssl, {certfile, "ejabberd.pem"}]},
{5280, ejabberd_http, [web_admin]}
]}.

I assume I'd need to add a line similar to the below:

{443, ejabberd_http, [http_poll, ssl, {certfile, "ejabberd.pem"}]},

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Martyn