[ejabberd] Ejabberd on Windows NT and HTTPS listenging on 443

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 16:09:30 MSD 2004

Sergei

Thanks for info, I was just looking at the soruce code of the module and I notede a mention of ssl, maybe I misread it. It was in ejabberd_http.erl

start_link({SockMod, Socket}, Opts) ->
?INFO_MSG("started: ~p", [{SockMod, Socket}]),
case SockMod of
gen_tcp ->
inet:setopts(Socket, [{packet, http}, {recbuf, 8192}]);
ssl ->
ssl:setopts(Socket, [{packet, http}, {recbuf, 8192}])
end,
UseHTTPPoll = lists:member(http_poll, Opts),

Oh well, we'll just have to wait for the next release then !

Martyn