[ejabberd] ejabberd on windows with AD ...

Sommer Detlef somm at etm-ag.com
Mon Aug 16 12:41:49 MSD 2004

Hi James,

I tried to do the same, but didn't have any luck.  I couldn't even get
standard openldap tools like ldapsearch to bind to the AD server.  In the
end, I used the external authentication patch and knocked together a small
application to do SMB authentication against the AD server instead.  I
posted it to the list fairly recently.

I have read your posting, but I not really understood what you mean
with this. Do you have a step by step guide or something else I can
try ? I am using ejabberd on windows 2000/2003 server ...

TIA, Detlef Sommer

---
Detlef Sommer
EDV-Systemadministration

ETM Aktiengesellschaft
Kasernenstrasse 29, A-7000 Eisenstadt
Phone: +43-2682/741-0; Fax: +43-2682/741-107
E-Mail: mailto:somm at etm.at; Web: http://www.etm.at