[ejabberd] ejabberd on windows with AD ...

James Tait james.tait at morse.com
Mon Aug 16 17:30:15 MSD 2004

Hi Detlef,

> I have read your posting, but I not really understood what
> you mean with this. Do you have a step by step guide or
> something else I can try ? I am using ejabberd on windows
> 2000/2003 server ...

Then this solution probably won't work for you, I'm afraid.  I wrote this to
allow ejabberd on a Linux box to authenticate against an NT/W2K domain.  I
dare say that you could achieve something very similar using MSYS/MinGW
though, and I believe that has a "native" Win32 API.

JT
--
James Tait
Developer, Morse Professional Services

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for
the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
have received it in error, you are hereby notified that the email and any
attachments must not be copied, stored or further disseminated or
distributed.  If you have received this email and its attachments in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system.
Internet communications are not secure and Morse makes no representation
and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the completeness and
accuracy of the information contained in this message.  Any information,
opinions or advice contained within the email or any attachments are not
necessarily those of the Morse Group.

Email communications sent and/or received by Morse staff are stored and
monitored.

Orders for hardware and software are accepted subject to Morse's Standard
Terms and Conditions of Sale.  Orders for services are accepted subject to
Morse's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Consultancy
Services.  Copies are available at http://www.morse.com and on request from
legal at morse.com or your account manager.