[ejabberd] Ejabberd 0.7 on Windows NT 4 and message logging

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 18:06:28 MSD 2004

James

I'm fairly new to Ejabberd too, but have found it a fantastic product -
stable and works without too many problems.

Took me a little time to get everything working - still not porperly sussed
pbsub yet, but that's about the only thing left, other than be able to log
all messages.

We use Exodus client on Windows.

Martyn