[ejabberd] Ejabberd 7 on Wondows NT 4 Failure to load

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 11:34:15 MSD 2004

Hi Sergei

I stop the system using the web interface, if I just restart it when it's
running, it's fine. I start it from the shortcut that Ejabberd installed in
Start > Programs > Ejabberd > Start Ejabberd

I've had this quite a few times, once this happened because someone rebooted
the server not knowing we were running Ejabberd, which I can understand
causing a problem.

Martyn