[ejabberd] Add buddy notification

Matthew Danielson danielm2 at cc.wwu.edu
Wed Aug 25 20:53:23 MSD 2004

Hello:
I have gotten ejabberd 0.7 up and running and have  been able to connect
with multiple users using Exodus on windows and Kopete on  Linux.
We are using ejabberd on a local intranet to communicate  with each other.

When adding  other users to my buddy list, they do not receive a
notification to add me approve me adding them to their buddy list, or a
notification to add me  to their buddy list.  Is this something  that
needs to be set up in the server config file, and  if so can some one
point me in the right direction?  Or, is this a client related issue.

Thanks,

Matt Danielson