[ejabberd] Ejabberd on Windows NT, Exodus and MUC

Martyn Baker Martyn.Baker at clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 28 10:13:25 MSD 2004

Hi

Does anyone know why a chat room that was created can't be browsed in Exodus ? The instances of conference.<host ect> and irc.<host etc> are visible, but no created rooms.

A user can join the chat room if they know the name and password.

In addition, you can't send invites out. I checked the debug output from Exodus and the response from the server is that private messages aren't allowed, even if the tickbox is ticked in room properties.

Do I need to amend the arguments in the modules section to get this to work ?

Martyn