[ejabberd] Common Roster for all users?

Steve Kondik shade at chemlab.org
Thu Dec 2 09:27:35 MSK 2004

I think this is a pretty typical need in a corporate environment.  We're
running ejabberd here, and I ended up making an interface on our staff
portal that lets users bulk-add other users from our AD.  It works
decently well, but sending a pre-built roster would be ideal.
Unfortunately I'm still learning Erlang and don't understand it well
enough to implement this feature.