[ejabberd] JEP-0133: Service Administration

Etan Reisner deryni at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Dec 10 00:09:57 MSK 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Johnny Matthews wrote:

> Are there plans to add support for this in ejabberd?
>
> Johnny

If no one else intends to do this I certainly intend to look into
getting support for at least some of it written. Though I have no
timeline or specific plan as to when at this point, and I'm incredibly
far from familiar with erlang. I know enough to have made some small
modifications which I intend to submit to ejabberd as soon as I clean
the patch up. So if someone more familiar with erlang would rather feel
free.

	-Etan