[ejabberd] JEP-0133: Service Administration

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 10 01:14:01 MSK 2004

Johnny Matthews wrote:
> Yes, although these functions are available in the web admin panel, the
> ability to use something like Net::Jabber to script administrative
> functions in pure jabber instread of hacking the mnesia database
> directly would be great!

Is there any todo development plan somewhere? Because I think most
people here are just starting to learn Erlang, and probably need someone
who reviews their produced code.

I agree on the point noone should hack theirselves into mnesia for
jabber functionality. But that is probably a design and/or performance
reason.

Stefan de Konink