[ejabberd] Re: admin address?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Dec 16 21:43:31 MSK 2004

Those are write privs -- what about read privs?

My idea is that I would like to automate the "Jabber public servers"
list, and it would be helpful for me (well, the scripts I'm writing) to
send a message with a special url to "jabber.ru" or whatever, and then
the admin for that domain would receive that message and go to the URL.
This would help me verify that the person actually is an admin for that
domain, not someone who is masquerading as an admin. I doubt that we'll
have problems with fake admins, but better safe than sorry. :-)

Peter

In article
<0F59E973A6C7D511886F00508BFC929702DA6406 at dbyexch1.morse.corp.wan>,