[ejabberd] Tkabber ejabberd plugin

Johnny Blaze pyromancer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:19:35 MSK 2004

hmmm... I am logged in using the only admin-privileged account, and
when I just put in the server name, it shows me nothing (there is no
data in any field).  If I use discovery, I can change the hostname,
acls, etc.  I am using the Win32 port of tkabber.  Maybe this is an
issue with tkabber?

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:37:14 +0100, Badlop <badlop at safe-mail.net> wrote:
> Johnny Blaze wrote:
> > What do you use for the JID on this plugin?  I've tried:
> >
> > server
> > configure.server
> > ejabberd at server
> > ejabberd at server/config
> > etc.
> >

> server
>
> You must be logged in Tkabber using an account with admin privileges on
> the server, of course.
>
> Anyway, that plugin/ejabberd module does not provide substantial
> benefits over webadmin. The only valuable addition (that i'd like to see
> on webadmin too) is the 'last activity' tab.

.  o O pyromancer O o  .