[ejabberd] not working on Linux alpha

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 07:16:11 MSK 2004

I just downloaded ejabberd 0.7.5 using apt-get on my alpha and i386
system.  The i386 seems to work.  netstat shows the ejabberd ports
listening for connections.  On the alpha, netstat shows nothing, but
ps shows the ejabberd processes running.  Has anyone else run into
similar issues with Linux Alpha and ejabberd?

Also, is it possible to authenticate using the users on the system
ejabberd is running on (jabberd2 can do this)?  Thanks for any help.
--
Jiann-Ming Su