[ejabberd] Question - Installing ejabber on Windows

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Wed Feb 4 07:52:58 MSK 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 04:42:29PM -0800, Tony Su wrote:
> Thanks for your help, although the link in the documentation points only
> to lib.exe I now have both lib.exe and bin.exe installed.
>
> Now, hoping you can clarify another point in the installation...
> I've only seen "make" files in a UNIX/LINUX context... Is this command
> supposed to be executed within a Visual C++ compiler?

You should run nmake from the windows command prompt.
Before that you may have to setup some environment variables (as for me, I've
added "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\vc98\bin" to PATH and run
vcvars32.bat from this directory).

--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>