[ejabberd] ejabberd & JIT

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Sun Feb 8 09:04:02 MSK 2004

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 10:39:10PM +0300, Дмитрий Сиваченко wrote:
> Добрый день!
>
> Пожалуйста, подскажите, что надо написать в конфиг ejabberd, чтобы
> заработал ICQ-транспорт (JIT).

1) This mailing list is read by not only russians, so, use English, please.

2) I have in my ejabberd.cfg the following (in tuple listen):

{16385, ejabberd_service, [{access, icq},
                           {hosts, ["icq.nes.ru"], [{password, "xxxx"}]}]}

ejabberd listens for JIT at port 16385, uses acl icq, have hostname icq.nes.ru
and secret xxxx

Corresponding service section in JIT config:

<service id="jitlinker">
  <host>nes.ru</host>
  <uplink/>
  <connect>
    <ip>127.0.0.1</ip>
    <port>16385</port>
    <secret>xxxx</secret>
  </connect>
</service>

Best wishes!
--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>