[ejabberd] ejabberd 0.7 and config

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Fri Jul 23 17:43:44 MSD 2004

Hello, mickael!

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:43:33 +0200, you said:

 >> For now, web interface doesn't work over SSL because of erlang SSL
 >> limitations.

 mr> Hum. I think SSL Erlang/OTP implementation is sufficent to
 mr> implement a web server using HTTPS. Yaws and Inets are two
 mr> example web server that are implementing HTTPS.

At least in R8B ssl module not allow {packet, http} socket option,
that is why it doesn't work.  I have not tested it with R9C though.
And yaws uses workarond for this, look at yaws_ssl.erl [1].

[1] http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/erlyaws/yaws/src/yaws_ssl.erl?rev=1.14&view=markup