[ejabberd] A spelling mistake

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Fri Nov 5 02:10:09 MSK 2004

Hello, Andreas!

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:08:48 +0100, you said:

 >> I've seen the word "authentification" a lot of times both in the
 >> documentation and in the log files, and I think it should be spelled
 >> "authentication".

 AvC> This hasn't been fixed yet AFAIK.

Sorry, I didn't respond on your first message.  I fixed that mistake, but
didn't commit it to cvs yet, because currently I'm making some important
changes in ejabberd kernel, and don't want to commit it until I sure that it
will not break anything.  It is almost finished, only few minor things left, so
I'll commit it in few days.