[ejabberd] Ejabberd Webadmin over HTTPS

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at nm.ru
Sun Nov 7 11:51:07 MSK 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 08:30:50AM -0000, Martyn Baker wrote:

>    Hi all
>
>    I seem to remember somehwere that in Ejabberd 0.7.5, is was possible
>    to run Webadmin over HTTPS - I don't recall seeing any documentation
>    about this, can anyone shed any light on it ?

Just enable tls (or ssl) in the appropriate line in listen section of the
config file.

You might want ejabberd to listen for http polling at the different port. For
example:

{listen, [
{5281, ejabberd_http, [http_poll]},
{5280, ejabberd_http, [web_admin, tls, {certfile, "ejabberd.pem"}]},
]}.

--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan