[ejabberd] A couple ejabberd questions.

Etan Reisner deryni at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 11 02:35:32 MSK 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Stefan de Konink wrote:

> Etan Reisner wrote:
> > P.S. I'm not really sure why you responded to my email with this instead
> > of creating your own thread, which would have been the proper thing to
> > do.
>
> He just hijacked yours ;)
>
> Did you try to use a TLS connection because I'm sure I'm _not_ using it
> because I want to sniff some trafic while working on the ldap roster part.
>
> Stefan

Yeah, the hijacking was a mistake as he posted already.

I'm not at all sure what your answer was supposed to tell me. Here's my
situation, I tried to use the ldap stuff but it failed because our ldap
setup requires tls before you can bind. Searching works anonymously but
binding doesn't. I tried to look for some way to turn ldap tls on but I
couldn't find it, I was basically asking if I'd missed something.

	-Etan