[ejabberd] Windows binaries download

James Tait james.tait at morse.com
Tue Nov 16 18:35:08 MSK 2004

Hi Bradley,

> Also - I noticed in the open feature requests two items:
> shared groups and message archiving - does anybody know the
> status of these requests, or if they're even planned? If not
> - can JabberWocky be used to archive messages?

I'm trying to fit some work in on message archiving, in between my day job,
overtime and family life.  In the meantime, Bandersnatch (which I believe
used to be called Jabberwocky) should do the job.

HTH,

JT
--
James Tait
Developer, Morse Professional Services

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for
the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
have received it in error, you are hereby notified that the email and any
attachments must not be copied, stored or further disseminated or
distributed.  If you have received this email and its attachments in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system.
Internet communications are not secure and Morse makes no representation
and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the completeness and
accuracy of the information contained in this message.  Any information,
opinions or advice contained within the email or any attachments are not
necessarily those of the Morse Group.

Email communications sent and/or received by Morse staff are stored and
monitored.

Orders for hardware and software are accepted subject to Morse's Standard
Terms and Conditions of Sale.  Orders for services are accepted subject to
Morse's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Consultancy
Services.  Copies are available at http://www.morse.com and on request from
legal at morse.com or your account manager.