[ejabberd] eldap add function

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 29 17:56:18 MSK 2004

Hi,

Currently I'm in the very final stage of the roster to ldap, but I have
a major problem with the eldap:add function, without any error, it just
walks by the function and does not make any attempt to add a new entry.
Obviously I can delete entries, which makes it probably a faulty erlang
code from my side.

Ok, it is maybe very cool to delete your entire ldap roster, but the
lack of adding people back probably reduces the excitement.

Does anyone in the list have more experience with eldap? Any help is
apriciated.

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink