[ejabberd] Buddy's not visible

McDaniel, Chadwick chadwick.mcdaniel at ngc.com
Wed Oct 6 23:28:49 MSD 2004

I am running ejabberd on Windows 2000 Professional Workstation with GAIM and GUSH clients, willing to try anything for a client.  With both of them I can register or log on just fine.  I just do not see others in my buddy list.  I never get an authorize dialogue box.  Any ideas?  My server does not report any errors that I see and I am unsure where to go from here.

Thank you,
Chad
  _____

Chad McDaniel, MCP, MCSA 2000, MCSE 2000, Comptia A+
Software Engineer III, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Air Ground Surveillance and Battle Management Systems
2000 West Nasa Blvd., Mailstop: D01-222, Melbourne, Florida 32904
Phone: 321-726-7843 Cell: 321-258-6237 Fax: 321-951-5855
Email: mailto:chadwick.mcdaniel at ngc.com