[ejabberd] ejabberd 0.7.5 for Windows

Antoine MALGRAS toniom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:03:03 MSD 2004

Hi,
I didn't try the Ejabberd version for Windows, but if it is the same
as the Linux one, you can't create/remove user while using a LDAP
authentification.

For passwords, you must store them in plaintext, because you need them
in order to bind users on the LDAP server. It may be possible to
remove password displaying in the WebAdmin pages.

AM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:50:16 -0400 (EDT), dragon_sphere at vdsworld.com