[ejabberd] Re: Testing Ejabberd with a ready-to-run CD

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Mon Oct 18 18:47:54 MSD 2004

Jonathan Siegle wrote:
> Mickael Remond wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Siegle wrote:

>>> I've successfully compiled and started ejabberd on OSX 10.3.x. I used
>>> Tkabber to login. If you need more detail, let me know. My next goal
>>> is to get ejabberd on OSX talking to ejabberd on linux.
>>

>> Christophe Romain has planned to work on the MacOSX Version, but it
>> might be very helpful if you could send us an archive of your
>> installation. We especially need the library that you compiled (expat,
>> the ejabberd library, any other ?).
>>
>> This will help us make the Erlang REPOS Ejabberd work on MacOSX out of
>> the box :-)
>
> And who knows...Maybe it will be in the box when they get it..
>

> I tarred and compressed my working build tree. The size is ~= 1.4 MB.
> Here is a link to it:
>
>  http://www.personal.psu.edu/jsiegle/ejabberd/ejabberd.tar.Z

Thank you.

I have tried to integrate it on the Erlang REPOS CDROM, but I think I am
missing non ejabberd library (such as expat.so, but other might be
missing).

Could you also make available ejabberd related dependency ?

Thank you in advance. I have no MacOSX to build them.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/