[ejabberd] mod_vcard_ldap

dragon_sphere at vdsworld.com dragon_sphere at vdsworld.com
Wed Oct 20 17:32:11 MSD 2004

> Yep. It would not be terribly difficult to implement imo. It just wasn't
> a priority for me when I wrote the code.
>
> 	MVH leifj

  For you it may not be that hard to implement but for me it would take a
long time since I do not program in Erlang.  Up until I found ejabberd 2
weeks ago I did not even know there was such a programming language.
Actually I am trying to figure out how to just get ejabberd to let me
change the users password in ldap.  I don't see any code for encrypting
the password to be used with ldap.  Actually the encrypted password was
the only reason I choosed to use ldap to begin with.  If ejabberd would
encrypt the password on the server then I would have no reason to use
ldap at all.
  I have never actually seen a server that didn't give the option to
encrypt the user's password?

Thanks again,
JKinsey