[ejabberd] Re: Questions on MUC and transports

Christopher R, Parr crparr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 02:39:05 MSD 2004

So I've downloaded and compiled jit. This compilation has created a
jit.so file. What next? Do I need to run a jabberd 1.4 server as wel
to get jit working?

Please give me step-by-step instructions to get jit (and maybe MSN) to
work with ejabberd.

Please help.

Thanks in advance...

Christopher

PS: I've read the manual but I don't get enough information. :-(