[ejabberd] mod_roster_ldap (replacing mnesia)

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 25 18:47:12 MSD 2004

Hi,

Is anybody already working on a ejabberd roster system which is stored
inside LDAP? I don't have many experience with Erlang, but i presume it
is possible to replace the mnesia calls with LDAP opponents.

I also saw mod_vcard_ldap, but I didn't get that to work yet. Is anybody
working on a write enabled vcard backend? (eq. replacing mod_vcards
database by an LDAP backend).

The patch (which I also sended to Alexey Shchepin) gives the
configuration options for a ldap_rootdn and ldap_password (to be used in
ejabberd_auth and mod_vcard_ldap).

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink