[ejabberd] Fwd: Re: jabber.org server currently slow?

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Fri Oct 29 12:05:38 MSD 2004

Anastasia Gornostaeva wrote:

> 150Mb? I (as jabber.ru admin) dont believe.
> It seems there were users with empty rosters.

That's true. I will rewrite the scenario to have more users in the rosters.

Do you know the distribution of users' roster size on Jabber.ru ?
What is the average size of roster ? Maybe we could see that one third
has an average roster size of X, one third of Y and one third of Z. This
would be nice to calibrate my benchmark scenarii.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/