[ejabberd] Windows Compilation Help

Lucas Vickers lv at lucasvickers.com
Thu Sep 16 18:59:02 MSD 2004

Hello everyone,
  I am having a little trouble compiling ejabberd code....

"Build and install Iconv library into |C:\Program Files\iconv-1.9.1|
directory.
Copy file |C:\Program Files\iconv-1.9.1\bin\iconv.dll| to your Windows
system directory."

- The problem here is the zip file of iconv-1.9.1 has the file
"libiconv.dll" not "iconv.dll" .  I tried renaming the "libiconv.dll" to
"iconv.dll" and I still get the compilation error.  I tried to add the
entire /bin directory to my path, added the .dll to the system folder,
restarted, and still no luck.

- error:
"iconv_erl.c(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'iconv.h': No such file or directory"

Thanks!!
Lucas