[ejabberd] Re: Testing Ejabberd with a ready-to-run CD

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Thu Sep 23 19:31:27 MSD 2004

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> In article <4151A112.9040402 at erlang-fr.org>,
>  Mickael Remond <mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org> wrote:
>

>>Please let me know if it works for you, or if you have problem using it.
>>I also need help to include a MacOSX version of Ejabberd binaries.
>

> I run OS X and might be able to do some testing in my copious spare
> time. :-)

Fine. Thank you :-)

> In general, does ejabberd run on OS X? I suppose I should RTFM, eh?

It works, but maybe not out of the box. Magnus Henoch has reported that
it manage to make it work. Christophe Romain told me that ejabberd was
correctly launching from the REPOS CDROM, but we need to make some more
test to be sure everything is fine.
Anyway, at least, after a little packaging for Erlang REPOS, it will works.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/