[ejabberd] Can't connect on server ?

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Sun Sep 26 01:16:48 MSD 2004

Hello, stephane!

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:49:07 +0200, you said:

 sc> Hi, I have installed ejabberd under two diffient machines. I use the same
 sc> config.

 sc> On the first machine, it works well and the users can be connect to
 sc> ejabberd server. And on the second machine, any user can't connect on the
 sc> server.  The frist machine is on gentoo distribution. And the second
 sc> machine is on redhat 7.3.  When the user 'stephanep' try to connect on the
 sc> server with 'stephane' for password, I have this message.  If anybody have
 sc> an idea to resolve this problem ?

What version of erlang you are using?  It seems something wrong with "crypto"
erlang library.  Please, check is it installed correctly (there should be
crypto_drv.so).