[ejabberd] trouble with pubsub

Jon Hancock ke.han at redstarling.com
Tue Apr 5 20:39:24 MSD 2005

ejabberd license question:
Are the ejabberd mods being put into J-EAI supposed to
get rolled back into ejabberd?  i.e.  Does the open
source license for ejabberd require the mods to be
available to be put back into ejabberd?

I've looked at J-EAI.  It may someday be what I want.
For now, I don't want to run anything except erlang.
Can the wizards of ejabberd and J-EAI clarify the
policy?

thanks, Ke Han