[ejabberd] j-eai MUC crash

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Sat Apr 9 12:45:26 MSD 2005

Leif Johansson a écrit :
> I am unsure weather to send this to the j-eai list - perhaps the
> muc implementation in j-eai 1.0beta4 is identical to that from
> ejabberd. Anyway. I get the following crach report when sending
> a message to a room:

The J-EAI mailing would have been better, but the metafrog server was
out of order. The correct info are now available here

Do not worry to much, as J-EAI people are also listening and
participating to the ejabberd mailing list.

Thank you for your bug report. I will have a look at it. I think this is
a J-EAI specific bug.

Thank you !

--
Mickaël Rémond