[ejabberd] ejabberd 0.9 has been released

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Tue Apr 19 12:52:57 MSD 2005

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:50:32AM +0200, Mickael Remond wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a new release of ejabberd 0.9 has been published. ejabberd is a
> clustered, scalable, robust and full featured XMPP server.
> This release contains several new major features, such as:
> - Virtual hosting,
> - Shared roster,
> - Experimental relational database support

With the new ejabberd, will I be able to keep the current Jabber domain
as is, authenticating using the data in mnesia database and add new
virtual domains authenticated via other means (e.g. PostgreSQL
database)?

I would like to set up virtual Jabber servers for a few virtual mail
domains hosted, but still keep the separate Jabber server (on its own
domain) which has been working for some time now.

Greets,
	Jacek