[ejabberd] ejabberd 0.9 has been released

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at netlab.nec.de
Tue Apr 19 14:01:25 MSD 2005

Mickael Remond wrote:

> a new release of ejabberd 0.9 has been published. ejabberd is a
> clustered, scalable, robust and full featured XMPP server.

Very cool. I'm trying to build it on FreeBSD following the usual
configure/make process described in the guide, however, no ejabberd
binary is being created? There are some warnings about unused variables,
but no build error. The Makefile also doesn't seem to have an ejabberd
target.

I'm not very familiar with Erlang, so this may be pilot error. Anyone
have a clue what I'm missing?

Thanks,
Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories