[ejabberd] No files at /var/lib/ejabberd/ebin

Bill Brazell bill.brazell at cingular.com
Wed Apr 20 18:19:15 MSD 2005

I was comparing installations on a couple of systems (one running FC3 and the
other RHEL3) and noticed that the RHEL system does not have an ejabberd
directory under /var/lib.  I searched for some of the beam files contained on
the FC3 system on the RHEL system, such as acl.beam.  The only one found was in
/usr/local/ejabberd/src/acl.beam.

How are the beam files in /var/lib/ejabberd/ebin populated?  Do I need to be
concerned about them not being present on the RHEL system?