[ejabberd] ejabberd 0.9 & mod_vcard_ldap & jud

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Mon Apr 25 17:50:06 MSD 2005

Hello,

Маркелов Александр wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm using ejabberd & ldap support and mod_vcard_ldap, it's work great.
> But if I try search with jud, I recive error:
> ejabberd.log
>
> =ERROR REPORT==== 2005-04-22 11:13:08 ===
> E(<0.244.0>:mod_vcard_ldap:53): {undef,
>             [{ejabberd_auth,is_user_exists,["markelov"]},
>             {mod_vcard_ldap,'-search/1-lc$^0/1-0-',2},
>                                      {mod_vcard_ldap,search_result,3},
>                                      {mod_vcard_ldap,do_route,3},
>                                      {mod_vcard_ldap,loop,1}]}
>
> Any ideas ?

Yes. The enclosed patch should fix the problem and work as previously.

Please, tell us if this is not the case.

However, regarding LDAP and virtual hosting, we needs to think more
precisely what should be expected from virtual hosting regarding LDAP
(One search subtree per domain ? One LDAP per domain ?).
For now LDAP works for a single domain.

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond