[ejabberd] pgsql support

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Sun Aug 7 00:24:54 MSD 2005

Hello, Felipe!

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:21:32 -0300, you said:

 f> Hello. I have asked before, but no answer. So, here I come again: Does
 f> anyone know what do I have to do to use the pgsql support?  I want to have
 f> the roster of each user saved in a SQL table.

There is example of ODBC enabling in ejabberd.cfg.example, you need to comment
this line:

{auth_method, internal}.

and uncomment the following:

%{auth_method, odbc}.
%{odbc_server, "DSN=ejabberd;UID=ejabberd;PWD=ejabberd"}.

Also you can replace mod_roster, mod_last, and mod_offline with
mod_roster_odbc, mod_last_odbc, and mod_offline_odbc respectively.  No vCards
via ODBC yet.