[ejabberd] configuration of virtual hosting in 0.98

Wijnand Wiersma wijnand at nedbsd.nl
Sun Aug 21 13:54:57 MSD 2005

Hi List,

a few weeks ago I upgraded from 0.91 to 0.98. I was happy to hear that
you can configure a lot of things for each virtual host.

I was not happy to see that the only way I could configure it was
through the webinterface. This interface is still rather limited, but
that is another story. My ejabberd.cfg is still the same as before the
upgrade, so I can't see some examples of how you configure things with
this new setup because everything is stored in the mnesia database.

So I try to use the webinterface to change the modules for one virtual
host. On top of the page I see a error message "bad format". When I try
to change something nothing get's saved and I still see that message.

Can anyone help me? I really would like to configure ejabberd again :-)

Regards,
Wijnand
(ps, I hope my explanation was clear enough)