[ejabberd] configuration of virtual hosting in 0.98

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Sun Aug 21 19:21:22 MSD 2005

Op zondag 21 augustus 2005 17:05, schreef Wijnand Wiersma:
<snip>
> > > My ejabberd.cfg is still the same as before the
> > > upgrade, so I can't see some examples of how you configure things with
> > > this new setup because everything is stored in the mnesia database.
> >
> > It is also in the documentation:
> > http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/docs/guide_en.html#htoc34
>
> That does not tell me how to set all those options per virtual host.
> Maybe I am blind, maybe stupid or sunday is bugging me :-)

If you scroll a to the beginning of section A.1 you can read:
"The following options are used by many modules, so they are described in
separate section.".

Then you can scroll futher to the subsections about the modules; some of them
indicate they support "hosts".

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.